Spirit Valley Days is back! Join us August 3-5, 2023 for our 42nd annual celebration! Since 1979 Spirit Valley Days has been happening! The West Duluth Business Club started the event back then and continues to make sure it happens every year. This event brings West Duluth friends, neighbors, and people outside the area together to celebrate what West Duluth has to offer. The festival features a parade, music, car show and events for families to enjoy.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 3RD
- 4 p.m. Ms. West Duluth Pageant (Mr. D’s)
- 4:30-8 p.m. Hamburgers, Hotdogs, and Brats sold for the Parade (American Legion Parking Lot)
- 5-8 p.m. Free Health & Resource Event – Health Equity Northland – Second Harvest Food Distribution, Health Navigation Services, Public Health Organizations, Living Wage Job Organizations, and more TBD.
- 6-7 p.m. Spirit Valley Days Signature Summer Parade (Grand Ave from 59th to Central Ave & Central Ave to Ramsey Street). Visit Parade for Parade Entry Form.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 4TH
- 7am-Noon Pancake Breakfast (American Legion)
- 12-6 p.m. Valley Youth Center-Golf Fundraiser at Nemadji Golf Course – Golf Fundraiser for the Valley Youth Center sponsored by the Gopher Bar and Grill. Golfing at noon with banquet to follow. Nemadji Golf Course (times subject to change). Call 218-464-5071 x 100 to reserve team. $400 per team.
- 5-6:30 p.m. Fish Fry (American Legion) Choice of fish, shrimp, or chicken tenders for $12.00.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 5TH
- 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Craft, Vendor & Food Truck Fair – Join us as we shut the street down for a craft, vendor, food truck & Kids Activities from 10-3pm!
- 6-10 p.m. Street Dance (off the street) – Live Bands, food, beverages. 21 and older. Parking Lot of the Valley Youth Center Teen Building. 5808 Grand Ave. $10 Gate. (subject to changes).
THIS PAGE IS CONTINUOUSLY BEING UPDATED AS WE ADD MORE VENUES, MUSICIANS, AND ACTIVITIES. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON OR VISIT spiritvalleydays.com/schedule-of-events.
Spirit Valley Days is sponsored by the West Duluth Business Club and is made possible by the generous support of many West Duluth businesses. Please, thank them for helping to make this festival possible. For more information on the festival, please visit spiritvalleydays.com.