P.O. Box 7064, Duluth, MN 55807

218.624.3658 WDBC1902@gmail.com

West Duluth Women’s Club Disbands

West Duluth Women’s Club Disbands After 80 Years

The West Duluth Woman’s Club was founded in 1934 with the motto “To Promote Civic and  Community Responsibility and Render Community Service.”

Over its 80 year history, the club participated in numerous community projects. Most recently the club sponsored $300 scholarships to students at Denfeld High School.  In 2004, they donated a handicapped picnic table to Memorial Park

The club officially disbanded on May 6, 2016. We thank the club for its many years of service to the community.