Spirit Valley Days is back! Join us August 4-6, 2022 for our 42nd annual celebration!
Since 1979 Spirit Valley Days has been happening! The West Duluth Business Club started the event back then and continues to make sure it happens every year. This event brings West Duluth friends, neighbors, and people outside the area together to celebrate what West Duluth has to offer. The festival features a parade, music, car show and events for families to enjoy.
Schedule of Events:
‘Pick Your Happy Hour!’
- From August 4-6th, purchase a Happy Hour Coupon Book for $10. Get great food and beverage offers ANY time you want–PLUS, each coupon enters you into a drawing for GREAT raffle prizes!
- Buy your coupon booklet at any of the participating establishments: Mr. D’s, KOM-ON-INN, Boreal House, Gopher and Rustic.
- GOING ON SALE SOON!
- *All proceeds benefit Spirit Valley Days. Must purchase coupon booklet to get specials.
Thursday, August 4th
- 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Book Sale by Friends of the Library (West Duluth Library) Proceeds go to help funding the Library.
- 11 a.m.- 7 p.m. Italian American Club – Sandwich and Sausage Sale (Mr. D’s Bar & Grill)
- 4 p.m. Ms. West Duluth Pageant (Mr. D’s) – Miss West Duluth and Miss West Duluth Princess both receive scholarships from the Irving Community Club! The Miss West Duluth Pageant Contestants must be Denfeld students. Email inquiries to Ringo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4:30-8 p.m. Hamburgers, Hotdogs, and Brats sold for the Parade (American Legion Parking Lot)
- 5:30-5:55 p.m. Free Line Dance Lessons (In Harmony Reiki & Inner Wellness) Line dances will be taught in the street in front of In Harmony at 5628 Grand Ave (next door to Mr.D’s.) All ages welcome. Bathroom is available to the public during the parade.
- 6:00 p.m. Spirit Valley Days Signature Summer Parade (Grand Ave from 59th to Central Ave & Central Ave to Ramsey Street). Visit Parade for Parade Entry Form.
Friday August 5th
- 7am-Noon Pancake Breakfast (American Legion)
- 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Italian American Club – Sandwich and Sausage Sale (Mr. D’s Grill & Bar)
- 5-6:30 p.m. Fish Fry (American Legion) Choice of fish, shrimp, or chicken tenders for $12.00.
Saturday, August 6th
- 9-2 p.m. Craft / Rummage Sale (American Legion Parking Lot) $10.00 a table to enter. Email email@example.com to register.
- 9-2 p.m. Western Garden Tour (Norton Park United Methodist Church)
- 10-2 p.m. Holistic Health Fair (In Harmony Reiki & Inner Wellness) Featuring Reiki Chakra Balancing, Posture Training, Intuitive Oracle/Tarot Readings, Crystals, Stones, and Treasures for sale, Essential Oils, and more! $5 admission and fee for services.
- 10-2 p.m. Shred-N-Go (Valley Youth Center)
Shred-N-Go is a large truck that shreds documents by the dumpster load. They will have a truck on-site at the VYC to shred sensitive paper documents for a box to be shredded they are charging $5.00. Proceeds go to funding Valley Youth Center.
This page is continuously being updated as we can add more venues, musicians, and activities. Please check back soon.
Spirit Valley Days is sponsored by the West Duluth Business Club and is made possible by the generous support of many West Duluth businesses. Please, thank them for helping to make this festival possible.
For more information on the festival, please visit spiritvalleydays.com.